Taking a cramped bathroom, laundry and hallway, and reconfiguring into a more functional space with powder bath, laundry and mud room.
Location: Mid Leawood
Budget Range: $25,000-35,000
Read more details about this project and see before and after pictures below.
- Stealing 18” from the garage made a huge impact
- Buckets in the lockers help keep the space looking clean
- Outlets in the lockers work as charging stations
- Montclair Danby honed marble countertop
- Drying rack over the countertop
- Bathroom door color-Banana Yellow from Benjamin Moore
- Wall paint color-Rock Port Gray from Benjamin Moore
Cabinets on each side of the washer and dryer were made a little taller than usual, which allowed a long countertop to sweep across the whole section. No more folding clothes on the couch!